Servicemembers may be eligible to receive tuition benefits to help offset the cost of your education. To apply for benefits, you must coordinate with your education advisor, ESO, or counselor within your respective branch of the military prior to enrolling. We recommend you start this process at least four weeks prior to your course start date.
- Apply for admission to our university.
- Register for courses; all branches require registration prior to approval. You may contact your Enrollment Advisor at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 319-385-6208.
- Choose Military TA as your payment method.
- Meet with your Education Services Officer (ESO) for a briefing on TA.
- Log into your branch education portal and follow their process for enrolling and requesting TA. You will need to make a separate request for each course with a unique start date.
- If your branch does not automatically forward your TA authorization, send your ESO-approved forms to our office.
- Disclose all sources of aid: contact the financial aid office if you plan to use Federal Financial Aid along with other sources of military benefits.
Prior to your course enrollment, you may be required to develop an education plan or complete TA orientation. Each branch of the service has a specific TA process. Please select your branch portal below for the most up-to-date information.